Tuscany is famous for its historic gardens. Villa le Barone, an authentic historic mansion in the heart of Tuscany between Florence and Siena, surrounded by beautiful gardens with stunning views of the Chianti hills, is an ideal base for discovering some of these hidden treasures. From June 1st to October 31st
In Historic room or Junior Suite, in Superior or Classic room we offer: • A free pre-booked visit of the Torrigiani garden in the heart of Florence, or of the Villa Cetinale garden near Siena • A free visit of Bardini and Boboli Gardens in Florence • A bottle of Prosecco to welcome you • A bouquet of fresh flowers in your room • 1 dinner for two on the terrace in the greenery if the weather permits, or in our dining room, including buffet of antipasti, first course, second course, cheese, dessert, fruit, • detailed car itineraries’ suggestions to discover the artistic treasures of Chianti and Tuscany " off the beaten tracks" Price from June 1st to October 11th (Service and VAT included): 3 nights for 2 people: 950 € in classic room, € 1050 in superior room, € 1250 in historic room or junior suite Price from October 12th to October 31st (Service and VAT included) 3 nights for 2 people: 800 € in Classic room, 850 € in Superior room, 950 € in Historic room or Junior suite
Villa le Barone,in the heart of the Chianti area, is certainly the best place from which to visit the most renown wineries and their cellars, and to experience the finest wine tastings .
We are therefore proposing a 3 nights sojourn including the following :
· 3 free prebooked visits of cellars and wine tastings
- at Castello di Brolio, del Barone Ricasoli
- at Fontodi, a certified organic estate
- at the Antinori Chianti estate , with a stupendous new cellar , or at the Fonterutoli estate , where the Marchesi Mazzei are producing wine for nearly 600 years
· 2 free dinners in Villa le Barone’s restaurant or on the terrasse in the greenery, to enjoy the best Tuscan cuisine
· 1 bottle of prosecco and flowers in your room to welcome you
· And of course all the amenities offered at Villa le Barone
Prices valid from April 6th to April 30th and from October 1st to October 31st (service and VAT included):
§ 630 € per person in classic room , 700 € per person in superior room, 770 € per person in Historic room or Junior suite
Prices valid from May 1 st to September 30 th (service and VAT included):
§ 650 € per person in a classic room , 720 € per person in superior room, 790 € per person in Historic room or Junior suite
From 6 April to October 31st Tuscany is the cradle of the Renaissance. Beauty and authenticity are everywhere: in major cities, villages, hamlets, the countryside ...In 2015 many major temporary exhibitions will be organized in Florence, Siena and San Gimignano. Villa le Barone, an authentic historic mansion in the heart of Tuscany is the ideal place from which to start to discover these treasures and, at the same time, to relax.
In classic double or superior room, in historical / Junior Suite, we offer:
• A bottle of Prosecco ,
• A bouquet in your room to welcome you
• 2 free pre- booked tickets to visit the famous museums of Florence ( Uffizi or Accademia Gallery ,) or Siena
• 2 dinners on the terrace in the greenery, including antipasti , first course, second course, cheese, dessert, fruit,
• detailed driving itineraries to discover the artistic treasures of Chianti and Tuscany " out of the beaten track"
April and October
Service and VAT included)
- 3 nights for 2 people 790 € in classic room 850 € in superior room, € 950 in historic room or junior suite
Price for 1 May to 30 September
3 nights for 2 people : 900 € in classic room , 990 € in superior room, € 1100 historic room or junior suite
For a 5 night stay, a ½ day guided tour in Florence with a qualified guide
Stay of 2, 3, 4 days ...or more! For your honeymoon, a romantic getaway, a special birthday, an anniversary, stay at Villa Barone, a historic country manor full of elegance, charm and refinement, in the heart of Chianti between Florence, Sienna and San Gimignano. You will spend together unforgettable moments.
In a Historic double room, a Junior Suite, or in a Superior double room our offer includes:
• A bottle of Prosecco (Italian champagne) and fresh flowers to welcome you in the room,
• Breakfast buffets on the green terrace, weather permitting, or in the main restaurant converted from the old cellar,
• Tuscan romantic candlelight dinners, also on the green terrace, weather permitting, or in the restaurant,
• For a 3 nights stay, a free wine tasting in a renowned Chianti winery
• For a 4 nights stay, either two free pre-booked tickets in Florence for the Uffizi Gallery, the Bargello Museum or the Municipal Museum in Siena or a free cooking class with our Tuscan cooks, with gift of an apron and lunch to taste the dishes you have prepared!
…… and, in any case, a small gift for you to remember your stay!
· Optional: a candlelight dinner, alone together in the garden of hearts weather permitting, or in a small dining room in the Villa.
Ø Prices valid from April 3rd to April 30th and from October 5th to November 1st (service and VAT included)
§ 2 nights for 2: 630€ in Superior Room, 690€ in Historic Room or Junior Suite,
10% discount on room rates for any additional night,
Prices valid from April 29th to May 26th , from July 15th to August 31st.
§ 2 nights for 2: 720 € in Superior Room, 790 € in Historic Room or Junior Suite,
10% discount on room rates for any additional night ,
Ø Prices , valid from May 27th to July 14th and from September 1st to October 4th (service and VAT included)
§ 2 nights for 2 : 760 € in Superior Room, 830 € in Historic Room or Junior Suite
10% discount on room rates for any additional night
Ø Option: candlelight dinner alone together in the garden of hearts,:weather permitting , or in one cosy room in the Villa :supplement €100 for 2
Painting, sketching, but also relaxing and enjoying the beauty of Chianti and Renaissance art in Florence or Siena The group is limited to 7/10 participants from October 18th to October 24th, 2015
Jean-François Grillard will be the instructor, a professional teacher in Neuilly-sur-Seine ( France). You will discover shapes, perspectives, colors, lights and shades, and perfumes will be a memorable experience and a great source of inspiration. The stay includes: - 6 nights in a double room with breakfast and dinner - 5 lunches, - 1 day excursion with minivan to Florence or Siena - Jean François Grillard teaching (4 days, 2h30 in the morning and 2h30 in the afternoon) Price: - 1290 euro per person in"classic" double room - 1490 euro per person in "superior"double room - 300 euro Supplement double room for single use